Monday, April 30, 2007

I would walk 500 miles


and I would walk 500 more. OK, so it was really only 5 miles but it was for a wonderful cause. On Sunday, Matt and I, along with Baby Carter, participated in the March of Dimes walk to help raise money for research on Premature Births. And in Ohio, Shawna and Keira walked as well! It was an absolutely beautiful day as we walked our way through Downtown Indianapolis. After the walk little Carter was really hungry (from all that hard work I am sure) so we stopped at Military Park and ate lunch with all the other walkers. Thanks to all of you who supported us on our walk; your contribution will make a difference in lives of millions of families!

2 comments:

Nana Mennel said...

Kudos to the three of you. I know you enjoyed the walk and an extra sweetness was the beautiful weather. Maybe next year we can all walk with you. Love you guys.

nana wynberry said...

nanaBeautiful pictures.The 3 of you don't even look tired. I'm glad the weather was so good for the walk. Good job.
Love to all