Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter


















We had a wonderful time celebrating Carter's first Easter with the Mennel family. We all stayed at the Lake for the weekend and attended mass in Nashville! Carter did such a good job at church....he slept through the entire mass. After church we had lunch with my family and got to see what the Easter Bunny brought for all the kiddos. Thanks the to the 40 degree weather the Easter Bunny had to hide eggs inside this year...the kids loved it just the same!



4 comments:

Holly said...

I'm so glad Carter had a great 1st Easter! He did such a great job at mass...except for when he let out his loud "neigh" towards the end!! It was nice spending Easter weekend with all of our family - we don't get to do that often enough anymore! The pictures were adorable...or maybe it's just the baby in the pictures! Love you 3!

Sara said...

He looks like such a little man in that outfit and cute little shoes! I love that you put shoes on him all the time. By the way, you made a great Easter bunny. You can't even tell that's you.

auntiea said...

I love the picture of him in the little basket- to cute.Your family Easter picture turned out so nice, are you glad you got one? I am so glad i got to be there for Carter and Keiras first Easter!

Nana Mennel said...

I am glad Carter enjoyed his "first" Easter. I know Papaw and I enjoyed being with all of you. We had a wonderful time. It was great seeing the kids with their Easter goodies. I think you got the best Easter gift with the beautiful baby the bunny left in YOUR basket!!! What a great picture. Love you!!