Friday, May 11, 2007

Our Little Trooper

Carter had his surgery last week at Riley Children's Hospital and came through with flying colors! The nurses and doctors there are wonderful! Here are a couple pictures before surgery when he was in his little hospital gown (his only time to be in a dress). After surgery Carter enjoyed watching his monitor, which Matt said reminds him of me during my c-section when I watched my monitor to much of my anesthesiologist dislike. I guess it is like mommy, like son. Anyways, Carter did great and he is well on the road to recovery!!

3 comments:

Nana Mennel said...

We are so glad Carter did so well with his surgery. It is hard to belive that it didn't seem to bother him. Do you think that we may have a "Doctor" in the family one day??? Love you.

Shawna said...

So glad that he is feeling better! Now he can stick his tongue out at Keira too!

auntiea said...

So glad little carter did well! I cant believe how big he looks in those pictures. He sure is catching up with the other g'children