Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter

Hope you all had a very Blessed Easter!


Above, all the kids have fun egg hunting at Nana and Papaws!

Can I just say.....I love my family!!


Shawna and Don and their good lookin' crew!



Holly and Justin and their two little cuties!


It wouldn't have been Easter at our house without getting Carter a little chick. This year he decided to name the chick "chickenhead"....I don't know where he comes up with the names but once he decides on a name, there is no changing his mind!


After spending the morning at church and then mom and dads for lunch, we spent the rest of the afternoon at a park flying Carters kite and bug catching! It was such a beautiful day and I was so happy that we were all able to be together to have fun, rest and hang out!

2 comments:

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter! Papaw and I had so much fun watching the kids hunt their eggs! I have to admit, I have a beautiful family and I love you all very much!!

Ashley said...

Aww so cute. It was such a nice Easter.. and I just love that little man. He is too cute for words.