Friday, February 5, 2010

a line all of his own

So, recently Carter has been coming up with some pretty good pick up lines....

Carter: Hi, nice to meet you!
Grocery Clerk: Nice to meet you too sir!
Carter: What's your dogs name?

What? Really? What almost three year old starts a conversation with a complete stranger? and then when there is a cute little girl around he cannot come up with a thing to say except:

Carter to a cute little girl: (as he hides behind my leg) Hi, I a little bit shy!

and the mom of the little girl: Did he just say he was a little bit shy? That's too sweet, he knows how to win them over all ready!

Lord, help us!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

either of those lines would steal my heart... especially coming from that little heart throb.. LOVE HIM

Lisa said...

That is great! How adorable...I love it.

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

That's my little stud muffin alright!!!

Holly said...

Awe.....how stinking cute!! Love it!!!!

Jenni Quesenberry said...

Seriously, this is the funniest thing I've ever read. Carter is so stinkin' cute!

Sarah said...

He is so adorable!! I can just hear his sweet little voice! So, so funny...made my day! :)