Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Live Green


Well, as you can see Carter and I did a little Earth Day project a few weeks back and I am just now getting around to sharing a few pictures. But since I am so late adding these, I am honored to tell you that our little seeds have begun to sprout!
Carter is becoming quite the little gardener these days. Yesterday he was out planting flowers, pulling weeds, and collecting earth worms in his bug catcher. Or I should say, I was collecting them for him....he wanted the worms in his bug catcher but wanted no part in picking them up. He was all curious about the worms face, legs, and "where his eyes go, mom?"....just how do you explain the anatomy of a worm to a 2 year old. I am open for suggestions.

1 comment:

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

What a cute gardner! He can help Nana plant flowers anytime.