Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy 4th Buggy Day!

Since this time last year Carter has been asking for a "BUG" birthday party. So for his 4th Buggy Day we went all out with big inflatable bugs, bugs on the cake, bugs to eat, bug games. You name it, we did it!
and his little smile made it all worth it!!

Below Carter and his friends and cousins are doing the Caterpillar Crawl with the sleeping bugs...didn't really think this game was all that exciting but boy was I wrong. They loved it!
Make a wish and blow out your candles little man!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

His party was so cute. I just love his little smile and to hear him laugh. I am sure he had a great time on your trip, cant wait to hear all about it from him!

Jenni Quesenberry said...

So cute! I love it. Happy birthday, sweet Carter! I think of you everything I heard Chicken Fried :) Looks like you had a terrific day! XOXO

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

His party looked like alot of fun! You did an awesome job on the cake and food. I know he was excited about his bug birthday!!