Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday

to me to me to me!!

Wow, who knew that turning the BIG 30 would be so nice! Matt planned a very special birthday dinner for me and our entire family downtown at Harry and Izzy's. And it was absolutely wonderful! The food was ummm, amazing, the drinks were yummy and the company could not have been better. Then we all headed back to our house so the kids could play and we could all chit chat a while. I was so happy that everybody could make it to help me celebrate!



1 comment:

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

You are so lucky to have Matt for your husbnd! He truly loves you and loves doing things for you. What a great way to celebrate your 30th birthday than to have family and a great dinner. It's hard to believe my little girl is 30. Where did all the time go? Thanks for all the wonderful memories of you growing up! I am so proud of you and proud to be your momma!!!!