Saturday, December 19, 2009

Baking Day 2009

One of my very favorite things to do during the holidays is get together with my sisters and my mom for our little baking day. We make everything from cookies to buckeyes to chocolate covered pretzels and more. The house is loud, the kitchen is hot, the mimosa's are cold, but the kids are laughing with joy and there are bites being snuck by the boys....what could be better?!
The only thing missing was Shawna and her little cuties. There is always next year!
Above the kiddos give it try and really put it on thick with sprinkles and red hots!!
We get in the spirit with the traditional red and green attire and the little Christmas aprons my Granny made us years ago....we just couldn't have baking day without them!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

we have the best family in the entire world.

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

I love Baking Day also!! I have so much fun being with you girls and the kiddos! I think they really enjoyed it this year!

Holly said...

I really do love our family!! We have so much fun - it's just not Christmas without baking day! I think the kiddos had a blast decorating cookies....even if they put the sprinkles on an inch thick!!