Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas

Okay, so here are a few of our Christmas pictures. I say a few which probably means more like 10 but it was really hard to pick from the hundreds that I took. We had such a wonderful Christmas and you know me, I just had to capture it all.
This particular picture is my absolute fave!! It was before Mass on Christmas Eve. Carter went up to see the manger scene at church and this is what he did. He just kneeled down and folded his little hands and just took it all in. Sooo completely sweet!
After Mass we went to Holly and Justin's house for a very yummy meal! Here is one of the kids. Well, it isn't the best picture but it is the best of the like 10 that I took trying to get them all to smile at the same time.....nearly impossible!

Christmas morning.....Looks like Santa came!!





Carter extremely excited for his new and very first remote controlled car. He also received from my Granny and Papa Bob a remote controlled Thomas Train....a huge hit as well!


His new little kitchen. It is so funny. I am always telling Carter, "No, it's hot" when he is in the kitchen with me. And now the other day we were playing with his kitchen in the loft and he held out his hand as he was preparing some vegetables and said, "momma, no, hot" and slightly pushed me out of the way. I just had to laugh!!



Mom and dad, aka Carters Nana and Papaw, came over for Christmas morning breakfast. Since they had an empty house this year since we celebrated early with them they decided to make the rounds and come see what all the kids got from Santa. We loved having them over!!


Carter and his new truck that looks like daddy's. Papa Wynberry found this and thought it was hilarious since it matched Matt's. Carter loved it!!


The boys posing for a picture in their new hats that Nana made from them.
And below we all took a minute to get a few pictures since all the Wynberry's were together.

We had a wonderful Christmas filled with family, more food than we could handle and sweet little Carter reminding us all to celebrate with a child's heart and truly enjoy every second of being together!!

1 comment:

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

Just got home from Shawna's and had to check my email...I knew you would have posted something on Friday!! Great pictures. Love the ones of Carter and his firetruck!