Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hangin' out and having fun!

"Hey Ladies"
Here are just a few pictures of Carter hangin' around the house! Enjoy!

Well, this isn't at the house, it's a park, but he is "hanging" out just the same. He absolutely loves to swing!

Carter has become quite the mover over the past couple weeks. The other day I caught him climbing through the bottom of his Exersaucer. I kept trying to move him away from it because I didn't want him to get hurt but he would just keep going back over to it until finally he made it through to the other side! He has continued to perform this trick daily and even did a show at Nana and Papaw's house in their Exersaucer!


Daddy and Carter reading Carter's favorite book You're My Little Love Bug! OK, so I really think that he just likes the lights and music that go along with the book, but I love the story, so we will just call it our favorite!


If we cannot seem to find little Carter anywhere we just check under all the end tables, it is his favorite place to crawl. JK he is never out of sight, but he does love those tables!


Carter has mastered the skill of sitting and so he has moved on to conquer the sippy cup!


Carter eating at the highchair for the very 1st time. He likes the chair, hates the bib, loves the food, but I love that little smile even more!

3 comments:

Nana Mennel said...

It is hard to believe all the things he is suddenly doing. I love watching him explore, and you just gotta love that smile!!!

auntiea said...

Wow, I feel like I have missed so much! I cant wait to see you all! I particularly love the picture of him sitting up- such a cutie! Miss you all everyday.

Shawna said...

What a big boy in his high chair! I can't believe how big he is getting!!!